Fix your computer now with ASR Pro
This guide is intended to help you when you receive the 0x80004002 no such interface error.
Very often you have had to explicitly delete files from your system, some that you have downloaded, others that have been placed automatically either by recently installed computer programs or as temporary files when you visit trusted websites or use applications.
If you try to delete files, theseFiles potentially someone may encounter errors indicating why the files are being used, or that you are not authorized to assist in deletion, or sometimes possible error codes that are difficult to detect are normal users. These plans allow you to delete many files that do not require authorization, but especially those that display error 0x80004002: no such user interface supports this
To resolve this issue, simply make sure the file has not been used by any sink or otherwise, and that you have the appropriate permissions to delete it.
Deletion Method 1: File In Safe Mode
How do I fix error code 0x80004002?
reasons for the error.Additional information, as well as manual repair.Method 1: Run the Windows Registry CleanerMethod 2: Update the driver software and.Method: 3 new Install the Windows software.Method 4: Run the virus detection software.5:Method Use an automated tool.
- For Windows, restart your 7: computer and press F8 repeatedly until the advanced start menu appears. If you can’t find this menu, restart it a few times and press the “On” key f8 on your keyboard repeatedly until you see “Type”. you If you see this, select the failure mode without network. You may be able to log in safely.
In the advanced Start menu, use the arrow keys on your keyboard to “Without selectSafe Mode with Networking”. Press Enter to boot the computer into Windows Safe Mode with Networking. The following printout only shows Safe Mode, but families should select “Safe Mode over Network”
- For Windows 8/10: click (here)
- After successfully running the action in safe mode, select the file you want to delete and do it. Once this file is deleted, restart your computer and return to normal mode.2:
Method To Reset Internet Settings To Quickly Delete Files
- Boot your computer in safe mode by following the steps in Method 1.
- Hold down the Windows key once and press R.
- Enter inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
- Select the tab and “Advanced” click “Reset”.
- Check the personal “Remove Preferences” box (this will most likely remove all toolbars, usernames or accounts, and search for other providers) and apply “Reset”.
- After the reset, you can delete any file.