Fix your computer now with ASR Pro
I hope this guide will help you if you notice how Django Winamp plays.
We thought we could make a complete list of the plugins we need and also see if anyone would like to share a plugin. Perhaps there are ideas how someone can write it?
- TransportationUpdatePlugin (I’m looking for a plugin that will likely drive visitors to the railways and London UK website)
- DvbPlugin (For TV channels and other audio distributed via satellite (DVB-S) and digital terrestrial (DVB-T))
- ID3TagEditorPlugin (provides the ability to search for real MP3 files with erroneous tags on the Song Info page)
- RecordPlugin (provides the ability to simultaneously press the record button while listening to a web radio broadcast or scheduling start/stop recording of web broadcasts).
- VlcPlayerPlugin (VLC remote control for playing video clips)
- BrowseByCategory (category browsing settings)
- CoverArtFinder (provides the ability to find and install missing covers from many sources on the web)
- MultipleAccountLogins Provide LDAP integration or create multiple online Go accounts.
- UploadPlaylist Uploads a list of played songs to the server. Similar to Blogamp (for Winamp), probably AMIP (Winamp/WMP)
- 3rdPartyAudioStream (Streaming audio between third party media players to Squeezecenter, which then routes the main audio to the selected Squeezebox player) | -> Check out the Wave Input plugin which I think does what you really need: http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/WaveInput_plugin
- JangoPlugin (sound quality from Jango online music service www at.jango.com)
- iTunesRemotePlugin (Use your own iPhone/iPod Touch to control the Squeezebox player)
- VolumeControlApplet (disable the Squeezebox volume control software including the controller and use the Squeezebox controller to control your amp’s volume like IR)
- DVDAudioPlugin Allows Squeezebox to play the audio track aloud when watching a DVD on a computer. This would save time on rearranging wires and speakers.
- MusicQuizPlugin A music quiz similar to an Ipod quiz
- InvertDisplayPlugin I’ve had Squeezebox v3 for a few years now and I’m starting to notice “burning” on my TV screen (when not in use, itstill shows the SuperDateTime splash screen in one of the Sunshine Dimmer settings) . To counter this, it would be nice if I could map the display (black to green and green to black).
- Volume setting target Boosting playback and auto volume control is great, but the default value of -12dB RMS can change the default speaker levels significantly, which means that the output signal can sometimes be a bit low for the one you’re using amplifier. the most important, including BOOM. It’s probably ok if you can successfully play tracks and adjust the volume automatically, only to get the result back into a theme where you can drive the respective amps/speakers to their maximum or turn them down between different tracks with and in possession of playback information. As in Foobar: I boost my songs listed above according to the playback recommendation by 4db if they have playback information, and I lower the tracks by 4db,if they don’t record playback information, what’s on the market tends to balance things between songs. which have and do not have playback information. This sometimes reduces the difference in output when connecting multiple digital devices to an amplifier, when using automatic volume control, and when moving away from a compression device to use e.g. a DVD player – with a potential 12 dB difference in the internal output, which could be a splash screen ad!
- Songbird integration The iTunes library is integrated with the Songbird database. This will permanently replace rescanning the folder with SqueezeCentre. It will include any metadata you choose, as well as illustrations.WeatherAlertPlugin
- Pauses the current playlist to alert NOAA of adverse weather conditions. It should be customizable to allow all users to set their location, not to mention they can choose exactly what types of clocks/alerts to send. Users should have more optionsPossibility to continue the playlist after the warning message.
- Voice Menu and Additional Song Announcements In order for SqueezeBox to be usable for women with visual impairments, a voice menu has been added, as well as an optional customizable song history (on/off/random only (e.g. Smart Gain) with a powerful option for advertising tags like author, album, and song) would be great to have.
- Deleting a file It would be nice if you could delete a file from the Squeezebox Server or Squeezebox Controller web interface.
- Music Queue This is probably more of a feature than just a plugin. Thus, you can create a queue while the next songs are playing. While playing songs, you can certainly use the controller to navigate with “Add What’s in Queue” and the collection. The ability to change the queue from the controller will be, but not as important as the ability to actually change the queue from the web interface. It would also be very useful to be able to describe what happens when the queue speeds up and becomes empty, for example: stop | random | Playlist ____ | casesomehow from ______ playlist | world radio station _______.
- on SB radio and controller can be done by moving + (on song or album) “add to end”. Click here to fix your computer now with this software.